Technology Systems - Dynamic

Dynamic Blog

Download eBook: Solve Your User Ready IT Deployment Challenges

22 December, 2017
0 Comments

Did you know that, according to IDC’s findings, IT departments spend 80% of their time on routine “keeping the lights on” kinds of tasks such as asset deployment, patch management, troubleshooting, and remediation? That leaves only 20% of time for businesses to spend on forward thinking business solutions and new projects. This 80:20 ratio hinders the critical innovation that leads to a sustainable, competitive advantage.

Download our eBook today to regain your advantage.

Moiz Bhinderwala

Moiz Bhinderwala leads the technical services and logistics teams at Dynamic. With more than 10 years of experience in the IT industry, Moiz has deep knowledge of the complex technological landscape, working closely with clients to understand their IT challenges and help design custom technical solutions to meet their business goals.

RELATED NEWS


Subscribe to
our blog


How can we
help you?

CONTACT US

© 2020 DYNAMIC COMPUTER CORPORATION   |   ALL RIGHTS RESERVED